Floor Polish 25
18 / 20 / 25 / 35 / 210 Ltr.
Rxsol Floor Polish is a advance and new generation polish which gives a long lasting gloss finish. Rxsol Floor Polish not only protects and extends the life of floors but also provides a safe high gloss finish which is easy to maintain and resistant to scuffing.
|Floor will lose its natural beauty from exposure to sunlight, dirt buildup and cleaning with abrasive chemicals. To prevent damage, treat your FLOOR RXSOL-13-1015-010|
- Cleans and Shines Wood to a Deep Luster.
- Quick and Easy to Use with No Rubbing or Buffing.
- Protects Against Sun Damage, Stains, Drying and Cracking.
For Shinening and protecting the Floor Surface.
Easy-to-use spray is perfect for a clean shine on wood furniture that gets regular use. The spray dispenses a larger amount of the active protectant for a deep shine, which will protect against damage from sunlight, stains, drying, cracking and everyday wear and tear.
- SHAKE WELL.
- Hold bottle 6 inches from surface and spray over the entire area.
- Wipe immediately along the grain with a clean, soft cloth, turning occasionally.
- For small items and hard-to-reach surfaces, spray product directly onto cloth and wipe.
- Heavily soiled surfaces should be cleaned prior to using polish.
Using a clean mop or applicator, charge with product and tamp down in a wringer, but do not wring out, the mop or applicator should be saturated but not dripping.
Apply to the floor using overlapping figure of 8 motion. On the first coat leave a 6 inch gap along the edges.
Allow 20 to 30 minutes drying time. Ensure 1st coat is completely dry before applying a second coat, at right angles to the first coat appling product up to the edges. If required apply a 3rd coat in a similar manner.
Some floors such as stone, or worn porous/vinyl will require sealing do the accordingly.
Regularly maintain the floor by damp mopping, machine scrubbing or spray cleaning. The ideal maintenance product for Rxsol Floor Polish is Floor Stripper.