Degreaser Electrical Non Flame
Safety Electrical Cleaner & Degreaser is a non-flammable, non-conductive fast-evaporating cleaner penetrates instantly to remove dirt, oil, grease and wax. This is safe industrial grade cleaner meant for electronic equipments, generators, motor-power tools, electrical parts etc.
Being non-flammable, it can be safely used to clean motors and generators. Electrical Cleaner & Degreaser effectively removes the oil, grease, carbon without the need of rinsing with water.
It increases the life of electrical components by removing foreign materials that can cause costly downtime.
Safety Electrical Cleaner & Degreaser is used for industrial machineries, metal surfaces and other electrical parts. It is widely used in power stations, refineries, vessels, hotels, aviation industries, oil and gas industries, manufacturing plant etc. to clean Electric motors, generators, air tools, brakes, clutches, chains, sprockets, wire rope, dies, molds, relays, radar equipment, material handling equipment, air conditioners.
For Spray Method :::
- Electrical Cleaner & Degreaser generously on surfaces that require cleaning.
- Brush or agitate if necessary
- Leave to dry.
- For stubborn grease, manual agitation with a brush or cloth may be required.
For DIP METHOD :::
- Shake well before use.
- Pour the product into a metal container
- Soak parts to be cleaned into Safety Electrical Cleaner & Degreaser for about 5 to 15 minutes
- Brush or agitate if necessary.
- For parts with stubborn grime or sludge, soak for a longer period of time and cover with a tight lid to prevent evaporation loss.
Note: After cleaning, apply new grease, oil or coating before using the motor.
- Cleans Effectively
- Cuts Down Costly Hours Of Downtime
- Extends Equipment Life Span
- Leaves No Residue
- Reduce Fire Hazards
Regular motor cleaning must be done both on the outside and the inside of the motor. The winding should be cleaned with proper chemical agents not only increasing effieciency of motor but also decrease electrical resistance which is resulting over heating of motor.